The Advantage Line
Bridgewood Custom Cabinetry has been building premium custom cabinets for over 20 years. From that experience, we’ve designed our Advantage line of cabinetry to offer premium features without the premiums!
Through focused purchasing and value engineering we can bring you the most desired custom features—at no additional cost to you.
- All Wood Construction—Maple, Oak, Hickory, Cherry or Knotty Alder with Dozens of Finish and Wood Combos
- Full Extension, Soft-Close Drawer Glides
- 6-way Adjustable, Soft-close Door Hinges
- European Frameless or Traditional Face Frame construction
- Standard or Full Overlay Doors on Face Frame Cabinets
- 14 Designer Door Styles
- Your choice of Top-Coat Finishes: Standard (medium sheen) or Satin (medium-low sheen)
Ready to start searching for the cabinets that match your style?
Advantage Door Styles
When we talk about “door styles” we’re referring to the door profile, the contours and inlays that are applied to the raw, natural wood. Any of our fourteen door styles can be made from any of the five wood species we use, and finished with dozens of different color/finish combinations. The photographs in our Door Style Gallery are shown with examples of wood and color/finish combinations, but you’re in no way limited by what we’ve shown. View the wood and finish combinations below to get a better idea of all the possibilities you have with the Advantage Line.
Wood Species and Color/Finish Combos
All of the door styles you see in our gallery can be made from any one of five different wood species—Maple, Oak, Hickory, Cherry, or Knotty Alder. Each wood species has it’s own unique set of designer-inspired color/finish combinations for you to choose from.